Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gametap's Sonic Retrospective



This was put up earlier in the year. Yeah, I know, I know, I'm slow for not getting up sooner. But I wasn't working on this blog back then. Cut me some slack. Embedded the entire playlist; hopefully the formatting doesn't get screwy. Compared to the one I wrote (first post), I thought this was a great retrospective. Not like IGN's shitty overview of the series (which actually amounts to Sonic 1 was the only good Sonic game. Seriously.) Gametap's retrospective was well researched and seemed to, more or less, be quite respectful towards the series and property without saying anything particularly negative about, well, anything really. The game's may not be perfect, and do warrant some criticism (though I tend to only see the fans bitching like they know better), but some of the hate directed towards the franchise is just ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment